To be able to read reinforcement and design intent against Standards such as the Standard Method of Detailing Structural Concrete.
Determine the most suitable method of detailing to given constraints such as site restrictions and construction programme and produce reinforcement details and bar bending schedules to align to these constraints. Basic CAD experience would be an advantage.
- What is Reinforced Concrete
- Basic Design Principles
Documentation and Principles – Standard Method of Detailing Structural Concrete, BS 8666:2005 & EC2
- The role of a detailer: Drawing producti on/Bar Bending Schedule production
- Detailing Principles – Constructi on Sequence, Buildability, Laps, Anchorage, Cover etc
- Detailing Exercises such as:
- Pile Caps
- Ground Beams
- Flat Slabs
- Proprietary Systems – couplers, kwikastrip, shear rail etc
COST AND DURATION
Location: Barnsley or on site (depending on numbers)
Time: 3 Days Delivery 9.00am – 4.30pm