CUSTOMER SERVICE PRACTITIONER LEVEL 2 (ST0072)

HomeCUSTOMER SERVICE PRACTITIONER LEVEL 2 (ST0072)

Download

BROCHURE
BROCHURE

Want to find out more? — Get in touch!

CUSTOMER SERVICE PRACTITIONER LEVEL 2 (ST0072)

The role of a customer service practitioner is to deliver high quality products and services to the customers of their organisation. Your core responsibility will be to provide a high quality service to customers which will be delivered from the workplace, digitally, or through going out into the customer’s own locality.  These may be one-off or routine contacts and include dealing with orders, payments, offering advice, guidance and support, meet-and-greet, sales, fixing problems, after care, service recovery or gaining insight through measuring customer satisfaction. You may be the first point of contact and work in any sector or organisation type. Your actions will influence the customer experience and their satisfaction with your organisation. You will demonstrate excellent customer service skills and behaviours as well as product and/or service knowledge when delivering to your customers.  You provide service in line with the organisation’s customer service standards and strategy and within appropriate regulatory requirements.   Your customer interactions may cover a wide range of situations and can include; face-to-face, telephone, post, email, text and social media.

Additional information

Skills & knowledge the apprentice will develop

You will learn:  

  • Interpersonal Skills & Communication  
  • Personal Organisation  
  • Influencing skills  
  • Dealing with customer conflict and challenges  
  • Product & Service knowledge  
  • Customer Experience  
  • Systems & resources

How will I learn & what qualifications will I gain?

  •  Customer Services Skills, Knowledge & Behaviours – assessed in the workplace  
  • Online ‘Get to Gateway’ learning platform from City & Guilds  
  • End Point Assessment – Presentation Showcase, observation & Professional Discussion 

Duration of the Apprenticeship

15 months

Start Date:
Anytime – Roll on, roll off

Professional Recognition and Career Progression

Completion of this apprenticeship will lead to eligibility to join the Institute of Customer Service as an Individual member at Professional level.

How much will it cost and incentives

The full cost of this apprenticeship is £3,500.

Levy Paying Employers: Full amount will be covered via your contributions into the account.

Non-Levy Paying Employers: You pay just 5% towards the cost of the apprenticeship with the Government funding the remaining 95%.  

Therefore, the maximum cost incurred would be £175 (Payment Plans are available). If you employ fewer than 50 employees, the government will pay 100% of the apprenticeship training costs up to the funding band maximum and pay a grant of £1000 for apprentices aged:

  • 16 to 18
  • 19 to 24 with an education, health and care plan provided by their local authority or has been in the care of their local authority

Incentive payments for hiring a new apprentice

Employers can apply for a payment of £3,000 for new apprentices of any age who have an employment start date of 1 October 2021 to 31 January 2022. These apprentices must also have an apprenticeship start date of 1 October 2021 to 31 March 2022.

Applications close 15 May 2022.

We have much planned for the future, working with great clients and continued development. Keep checking back for more details.

Copyright © 2021 T3 Training 

Powered by The Marketing Hub Limited             

 Privacy Policy        Terms