Digital Engineering/Constructi on Technician, CAD Technician, Reinforcement Engineer, Architectural Technicians, Design Assistant, Structural Engineering Technician, BIM Technician or Draughtsperson, Surveyors or Site Engineers
The conclusion of Digital Construction/Engineering Fundamentals will leave the Learner with knowledge of BIM and the type of data that can be contained within a BIM model and its use throughout the project lifecycle. It will provide hands on training so that the learner can create a BIM model and manipulate, review and manage external models.
Learners will also develop an understanding of design control and workflows including a practical workshop showing how this will be managed using BIM tools to appropriate Standards.
QUALIFICATION & TRAINING
- 3 Year Apprenticeship Programme
- NVQ Level 3 Built Environment Design – assessed in the workplace
- Level 3 BTEC in Construction and the Built Environment – Day Release or Remote Delivery
- 2 week intense specialist training delivered in Barnsley in the following:
- BIM Authoring
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Common Data Environments
- Work Flows
- Document Control/Management
Specialist training is optional and can be attended in modules and blocks to meet your needs on a week by week basis.
For futher information, click here