Construction Site Engineering Technician - Higher Apprenticeship Level 4
- Assistant Site Engineer
- Assistant Engineer or Civil Engineering Technician or Construction Site Technician,
- Project Engineer and Project/Site Managers.
(Must be office and site based)
2 ½ Year Apprenticeship programme
- CSET Skills, Knowledge & Behaviours – assessed in the workplace
- Level 4 HNC in Construction and the Built Environment
- End Point Assessment – Presentation, Structured Interview & a Written Report
The Level 4 Construction Site Engineering Technician Standard is designed to create highly skilled employees who can contribute to the success of complex construction projects by demonstrating skills, knowledge and behaviours in key aspects of construction engineering and the co-ordination of site activities as well as contributing to wider project objectives.
Site Engineering Technicians will be working on construction sites and as well as being able to deliver their own technical responsibilities they will also need to supervise and co-ordinate a workforce involved in the delivery of trades activities and ensure their safety and the safety of others. There will also be some liaison with third parties such as design teams, clients and statutory authorities.
The Skills & Knowledge the apprentice will develop:
- Health & Safety
- Engineering Principles
- Construction Management
- Planning and Organising Work
- Monitoring Quality
Our training programmes
More than 100+ learners currently on programme