Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship Standard Level 2
You provide service in line with the organisation’s customer service standards and strategy and within appropriate regulatory requirements. Your customer interactions may cover a wide range of situations and can include; face-to-face, telephone, post, email, text and social media.
14 months Programme
- Customer Services Skills, Knowledge & Behaviours – assessed in the workplace
- Math & English at Level 2
- End Point Assessment – Presentation, observation & Professional Discussion
The role of a Customer Service Practitioner is to deliver high quality products and services to the customers of their organisation. Your core responsibility will be to provide a high quality service to customers which will be delivered from the work place, digitally or through going out into the customers own locality.
Your actions will influence the customer service experience and their satisfaction with your organisation. You will demonstrate excellent customer service skills and behaviours as well as product and/or service knowledge when delivering to your customers.
You will learn:
- Interpersonal Skills & Communication
- Personal Organisation
- Influencing skills
- Dealing with customer conflict and challenges
- Product & Service knowledge
- Customer Experience
- Systems & resources
Our training programmes
More than 100+ learners currently on programme