- Digital Engineering / Construction Technician
- CAD Technician
- Reinforcement Engineer
- Architectural Technicians
- Design Assistant
- Structural Engineering Technician
- BIM Technician or Draughtsperson
- Surveyors or Site Engineers
3 Year Apprenticeship Programme
- NVQ Level 3 Built Environment Design – assessed in the workplace
- Level 3 BTEC in Construction and the Built Environment – Day Release or Remote Delivery
2 week intense specialist training delivered in Barnsley
The conclusion of Digital Construction / Engineering Fundamentals will leave the Learner with knowledge of BIM and the type of data that can be contained within a BIM model and its use throughout the project lifecycle.
It will provide hands on training so that the learner can create a BIM model and manipulate, review and manage external models.
Learners will also develop an understanding of design control and workflows including a practical workshop showing how this will be managed using BIM tools to appropriate standards.
Our training programmes
More than 100+ learners currently on programme