- Project Control
- Construction Site Management
- Project Engineers
- Logistics Control
- Post Graduates
- Junior Management
- 2 ½ Year Apprenticeship Standard Programme
Level 3 Diploma in Project Controls Practice & Techniques
You can then progress on to a Higher Apprenticeship, HNC or Foundation Degree
In this type of role, it is typical for project controllers to work in large project teams on complex projects in sectors such as construction, manufacturing, engineering, energy, transport, utilities, infrastructure – where detailed progress/performance tracking, and an understanding of on-site hazards, health and safety requirements and compliance is critical.
Your role will include tasks such as estimating, planning, scheduling and cost control. A Project Controller identifies and develops project controls such as programmes, cost breakdowns, budgets and schedules, while considering external factors, risks and commercial requirements. You will work towards improving performance which will lead to a direct impact on site management throughout.
What is involved?
The skills you will develop:
- Fundamentals of Project Control Estimating, Planning and Costing
- Progress Monitoring Document Control
- Continuous Improvement Techniques Technology and Innovation
The knowledge you will gain in:
- Interpreting technical information
- Analysing performance and forecasting trends
- Understanding H&S Hazards and H&S Compliance
- Improving build performance
Our training programmes
More than 100+ learners currently on programme