TEAM LEADER OR SUPERVISOR LEVEL 3 (ST0384)

HomeTEAM LEADER OR SUPERVISOR LEVEL 3 (ST0384)

Download

BROCHURE
BROCHURE

Want to find out more? — Get in touch!

TEAM LEADER OR SUPERVISOR LEVEL 3 (ST0384)

A Team leader or ​supervisor is a first line management role, with operational and project responsibilities or responsibility for managing a team to deliver a clearly defined outcome. They provide direction, instructions, and guidance to ensure the achievement of set goals. Working in the private, public or third sector and in all sizes of organisation, specific responsibilities will vary, but the knowledge, skills and behaviours needed will be the same whatever the role. 

Key responsibilities are likely to include supporting, managing, and developing team members, managing projects, planning, and monitoring workloads and resources, delivering operational plans, resolving problems, and building relationships internally and externallyThe jobholder must: Understand technical drawings and specifications and be able to create their own; identify factors likely to affect design decisions; produce CAD (computer aided design) models and engineering drawings and; be able to communicate design information to internal and external parties. 

Additional information

Skills & knowledge the apprentice will develop

You will learn:  

  • Leading & Managing People  
  • Building Relationships & Communication  
  • Operational Management  
  • Project Management  
  • Finance  
  • Decision Making 

How will I learn & what qualifications will I gain?

  • Team Leader Skills, Knowledge & Behaviours – assessed in the workplace  
  • Online ‘Get to Gateway’ learning platform from City & Guilds  
  • End Point Assessment – Presentation & Professional Discussion 

Duration of the Apprenticeship

18 months 

Start Date: Anytime – Roll on, roll off

Professional Recognition and Career Progression

On completion, apprentices may choose to register as Associate Members with the Chartered Management Institute and/or the Institute of leadership and management, to support their professional career development and progression.  A further Level 5 Apprenticeship in Operation or Departmental Manager is also available and is an ideal career progression route.

How much will it cost and incentives

The maximum value of this apprenticeship is £4500.

Levy Paying Employers: Full amount will be covered via your contributions into the account.

Non-Levy Paying Employers: You pay just 5% towards the cost of training and assessing an apprentice with the Government will funding the remaining 95%. Therefore, the maximum cost incurred would be £225 (Payment Plans are available)

If you employ fewer than 50 employees, the government will pay 100% of the apprenticeship training costs up to the funding band maximum and pay a grant of £1000 for apprentices aged:

  • 16 to 18
  • 19 to 24 with an education, health and care plan provided by their local authority or has been in the care of their local authority

Incentive payments for hiring a new apprentice

Employers can apply for a payment of £3,000 for new apprentices of any age who have an employment start date of 1 October 2021 to 31 January 2022. These apprentices must also have an apprenticeship start date of 1 October 2021 to 31 March 2022.

Applications close 15 May 2022.

We have much planned for the future, working with great clients and continued development. Keep checking back for more details.

Copyright © 2021 T3 Training 

Powered by The Marketing Hub Limited             

 Privacy Policy        Terms